.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Fabric Buttons and...Link Exchange Anyone?

July 17, 2008
I just found about this wonderful idea called a link exchange. Yes I know I'm Jessica Come Lately, but I love the idea. So if you come across my blog and think Hey! I would like to have my link on her page and maybe she might like to have one on mine? Well you would be right! Just send me an email with the text and link you want and I will add it to my blog list.
I would also like to add more affiliates to my page as well. So if you have a banner for your online shop send it to me and we can exchange banners!
I am looking for new ways to market my shop and blog and this way it's a win/win situation for everyone!

I can't leave this blog without mentioning my new favorite love...fabric covered buttons. Wal-Mart was having a clearance on these things so I picked up a few. They are so easy to make and come out looking for neat! I already made some into bobby pins and as a center to my new pin cushions. Yes I'm making pin cushions now!

No comments: