.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Uploaded Photos and a Craft Show??

June 15, 2008

I finally got the new photos off my camera and uploaded them to my Flickr account. You can see all of them there. I wish I had a better camera, but they came out pretty good.

So in other news I've been looking around for craft shows in my area and I think I found a good one. I've never done one before since I'm a newbie crafter so I
had to call and get some info.
It's in Leesport and I've heard some good things about it so I would be really excited if I can make it. The fee is pretty cheap (only $25 for a 10x10 space in the open) and its all day.
As I said before I've never done a craft show before so I wonder how much inventory should I make and sell for and if I should make something other than hair barrettes.... I just don't know. More research time! If anyone has ever done a craft show and could pass down some wisdom I would love to read it!

No comments: