.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Some Inspiration

June 17, 2008
I am still in love with my dear yo yos, but I am looking around for another new project to spark my interest just as much as these yoyos have. And I may even be able to incorporate those yo yos into whatever I do. Who knows?
So I was thinking of making either bags, pillows or something else . I've been looking all over etsy.com, flickr and google images for inspiration.
I found two things on Etsy that I love. Which, on that site, isn't very hard to do.

I found these bag at madebymolly.etsy.com.
I even added her blog to my blog to the right...
She has many designs to choose from and even lets you choose which fabric you want!


I found this pillow on Etsy as well. It is from a talented crafter names Guadalupe. I love the design and the simplicity of it. And you know I love my circles!

I have many other ideas, but I can't seem to focus on just one. I can possibly do quilts, pincushions, paper crafts...its endless! What do you think I should start out doing?

No comments: