.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

CupCake Time!

June 15, 2008
I LOVE cupcakes! Anything made that looks like a cupcake I am in delicious love with.
This yum yum delicious looking felt cupcake is made by a very talented crafter, Amanda Graff, also known as Smarmy Pants. It's a pin cushion! How cute is that?

It is 12AM, June 15th and...it's my birthday! Yes well don't all get up at once :)
I am 26 today. Yikes! I have no plans for the day. Maybe eat a cupcake or twenty...who knows?

Yo Yo Time! I have been making yoyos all day... well in between moaning about being prego and taking care of daughter. That's life!
So I already had alot of circles cut out so today I just sewed em and threw em in my yoyo box. Which, in fact, I had to convert to a bigger box because I have so many. And let me say a box full of just yoyos gives me such satisfaction...that I think it might not be normal actually.
I completed and took pictures of some finished yoyos this morning and have yet to get them off my camera. I'll have to write a post-it to remind myself for tomorrow. With this prego brain I forget EVERYTHING. So note to self: upload pics and post to blog....got it. oh yea and make cupcakes...

No comments: