.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

My First Sale!

June 14, 2008
I made my first sale yesterday! It wasn't through the Etsy site. I still have lots of work to do on getting some potential customers to my shop. No it was my daughter's therapist who comes every other week. She noticed my cramped (but stylish tyvm) crafty corner of my living room

I literally just took this photo as I write this...so no my house is NOT crooked.

and asked what I was working on. She fell in love with the hair barrettes and bought 4 for her daughters. So I made my first $12 yesterday! Yay I'm so excited :)
In my excitement I forget to remember which ones she actually bought LOL. Since every item is so different I have to make sure that I don't have the same one that I sell in person in my shop to sell. Yikes! So I had to go through all my inventory last night (thank god I numbered all of them!) and assign the numbers to the photos in my computer and see what was missing. And get this I have 5 numbers missing...and I only sold 4 which is what was left over after numbering everything! So I have a rogue hair barrette. I'll find you damn ...thing.
Ok so that was that, but I'm still happy about my sale. I bought shampoo, conditioner and a huge pack of chewy chocolate chip cookies....yum so worth it :)

No comments: