.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

A Very Emily Production

Add this to my list of interests/hobbies: video editing. Yes I like to edit videos with the little experience and skill that I have. I have been taking photos and videos of my kids for years. My daughter, Emily, has expressed an interest in being on TV or the stage singing and dancing and acting. I don't think she really gets the whole process so I decided to  use the footage that I have of her and create these videos featuring interviews, movie reviews and just random hilariousness that comes out of her 5 year old mouth. It's true when they say 'kids say the darnedest things!' is it darnedest? Is that a word? hmmm
She loves watching the videos back and laughing at herself. She also get ideas for future videos so I think its helped her a lot.
So I created a new youTube channel just for her and called it A Very Emily Production. Her username is EmilyBelleM if you want to search for her. OR you can just visit her channel right now! While you're there check out her other video, Teaching Daddy A New Word. So funny! I want to upload a new video at least every week. Don't forget to view, comment and subscribe! The 3 most important things to a YouTuber...so I've been told.
Check out her first video below!


No comments: