.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

My Bunny Collection

Well I stayed up late last night to take photos of my latest yoyos, The Bunny Collection. I wanted to get started on listing them for sale as soon as possible and I knew if I waited to take the photos until today it would never happen. I love my kids, but hey are a MAJOR distraction! Breaking up toddler dramas and fights takes a lot of finesse and timing I have to say ;)
I am really happy with how the photos came out. I used some cream colored tulle circles and laid them atop an open page of my kids' Bambi book. For some reason this particular book ends halfway through the real story and only includes the happy bits. I found it strange the first time I read it, but it was nice not to have to read about him yelling for his dead mother for the hundredth time.
The illustrations are big and colorful and the words are very descriptive talking of hillocks and meadows and what not... like poetry. My kids are totally obsessed with Bambi so it was nice to use it for this purpose. A sort of personal touch.
Ok now I'm way off topic, right? Sorry. Here are a few samples of what you can find my Etsy shop:

I have a lot more finished and even more that I have to put together and photograph. I will be adding new items a few times a day to my shop. I try to keep it fresh ;)
Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!



No comments: