.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Tut-Tut-Tutorials!

Monday, July 28, 2008
I have become obsessed with something new. Tutorials! You know those things where they tell you step by step how to do something and even show the work in progress pictures? Yes I am staring at a pile about an inch thick of these things printed out and no more black ink to show for it.
So I thought I would list some of the tutorials (mostly from other people's blogs) that caught my fancy and maybe inspire someone to try something new. I've done the diaper and wipes case, the fabric flower and... well I think that's it. But it's only been 2 days of collecting these and I fully intend to try each and every one of them.. if possible. Which reminds me I have to get my hands on some zippers and heat and bond stuff...
I will post any more that I find. I am also going to post pictures of my attempted finished projects following a tutorial. Right now my camera ate my batteries so I couldn't post any right now. They're charging as we speak.
Some of the links have even more tutorials if you look on the sidebars for a link.Have fun!

A List of Tutorials From The Domestic Diva
Diaper and Wipes Case
Thread Catcher
Easy Wallet
Hexagon Pincushion
A List of Tutorials from Whip Up
Ribbon Pillow
A List of Tutorials From JCaroline Creative
Little Boxy Pouch
Odd Oddity Dollmaker
A List of Tutorials From CraftStylish
Wonky Log Cabin Quilt
Instructables.com
Simple Make-Up Bag
Fabric Flowers
Girls' Garden Party Apron
Ruffled Skirt
A List of Tutorials From Sew Mama Sew!
Quilted Wallet
Tissue Holder
How About Orange?
Grocery Bag Dispenser

1 comment:

Molly Wiecks said...

Oh. my. gosh. LOVE the birdie pillow! Great stuff!