.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Two and a Half Years Later...

Wow! It has been so long I actually forgot I had this blog! Glad to see it's still up here AND that I was able to remember my password haha!
So what have I been doing since August of 2008? Well I had the baby, obviously, and having two kids has taken up a lot of my time and energy as you can imagine. My daughter, Emily, is now 5 and starting Kindergarten in the Fall. She is just as lovely and precocious as ever.
My son, Ethan is now 2 and is the prince of the house. A loud, funny, cranky, and altogether adorable prince at that.
It was a rare nice day last week so Emily and Ethan  took their silliness outside.
I reopened my Etsy shop, EmiBelle Designs about a month ago with a new logo and new yoyo designs. I made them different sizes, use better quality fabrics and now offer a choice of what backing the buyer wants. I have seen so many awesome accessories on Etsy that I would have liked as a brooch or a headband instead of the clip or barrette it was already attached to. So I thought well if I feel that way maybe others do too and would like to be given a choice as to how they want to use the exact design they want. I also make accessories that are already made with backings such as headbands and brooches.



I am so excited about this new approach, but I wanted to get some feedback from potential buyers. What do you think? Should I attach backings to everything and call it a day or keep it as it is and offer the choices?
Go on over to my shop and check out my new items! Tell your friends, neighbors, loved ones...everyone! :D

No comments: